Sunday, March 11, 2018

Rec. #472: List #66 -- Public Voices to Pay Attention To, Part 4

[See Part 1 here, Part 2 here, and Part 3 here.]




"I just told myself 'Nothing about arguing with that dude who is wrong on the internet is putting money in your pocket' & I feel like I just got possessed by my grandmother."
Mikki Kendall (@Karnythia)




"Of course Trump is susceptible to blackmail! That's why he's surrounded himself with a lawyer goon squad for 40 years."
Sarah Kendzior (@sarahkendzior)




"I am perpetually amazed at the ability of lockstep, bad-faith arguments on the right to steer and transform national conversations."
Talia Lavin (@chick_in_kiev)




"Contrary to what some of my male colleagues appear to think, the point of tenure is not to make you hard to fire when you sexually harass your students."
Nancy Leong (@nancyleong)




"GOP: Look at all the women we've appointed to Executive Branch positions!!!! *begin slideshow of female relatives*"
Sarah Lerner (@SarahLerner)




[Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9]



No comments:

Post a Comment