Thursday, March 29, 2018

Rec. #490: Dan Levy & Annie Murphy Play 'Jam or Not a Jam?'



What: The game "Jam or Not a Jam?" is pretty self-explanatory, and this one is the best-executed iteration that I've seen.

Dan Levy and Annie Murphy play siblings on Schitt's Creek and that's the energy you see here. Highlights include Levy's fondness for songs he clearly listened to while cry-driving.

Representative quotes:

"You know, I interviewed Avril Lavigne ... I don't think she liked me very much."

"Dead silence. Is it a Yoko Ono song?"


How to get it: Posted on YouTube by CBC Music.

Connections to previous Wreckage: For more Schitt's Creek content, see Lists #59 (Great TV Shows, Terrible Titles), #63 (People in Media I Actually Liked in 2016), and #65 ("S" Is for ... Socially Aware Sitcoms?).


No comments:

Post a Comment