Tuesday, December 15, 2015

List #56: An Alphabet for December -- P

[An incomplete guide to some of the things I wrecked this year.]



"P" Is for ... Price Peterson's Photo Recaps



Typical Lifetime movie

An episode of Penny Dreadful

This year's Emmys


What: Honestly, Price Peterson's photo recaps of television shows I will never watch (Penny Dreadful, American Horror Story, etc.) and events I can't sit through (the Emmys, the Oscars, etc.) might be the best way to consume pop culture these days.

Representative quote: "According to government statistics, roughly 27,000 superhero films are released every weekend."

Bonus representative quote: "Chores, we all gotta do 'em. Dishes, laundry, mowing the lawn, bottle-feeding baby raccoons, scrubbing the bidet, paying bills, carrying corpses out to a mystical tree stump where you incinerate them with your naked body."

How to get it: Price Peterson is a staff writer for TV.com, a website that has much more character than its name. You can find his posts here: http://www.tv.com/news/author/priceiswrong/

Connection to previous Wreckage: These recaps were part of List #21: If I Had the Sort of Job Where I Could Spend Time Doing Things on the Internet, Here Are Some of the Things I Would Spend Time Doing.




[A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W]


No comments:

Post a Comment