Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday Flashback: Rec. #245 (abbrev.): You Must Be This Happy to Enter

I decided to start doing Friday Flashbacks in case you missed some early posts the first time around. You're busy; I understand.



What: Elizabeth Crane, collection of short stories, things falling apart, personal zombie issues, what would you take to a deserted island, lemon-scented closet, phobias, reality television, fabric store, time-traveling photographer, transparency

Opening lines: "I! Love! My life! My life is awesome and great!"

Representative quote: "Betty the zombie wants to change. How her husband knows this is he asked her, and she said, 'Eeeeeeeehhhh!' which he finally determined to mean yes."

Connection to previous Wreckage: When the Messenger Is Hot (Rec. #73)



[Originally posted 6/11/12.]


No comments:

Post a Comment