Friday, February 28, 2020

List #95: Pop Culture Wish List, part 8


While we're in the zone of fulfilling my pop culture requests, I would like to put forward some additional items for consideration.

See Part 1 here.
See Part 2 here.
See Part 3 here.
See Part 4 here.
See Part 5 here.
See Part 6 here.
See Part 7 here.




Item 15: A Nish Kumar comedy tour that also incorporates his singing and guitar talents

Nish Kumar is very funny! He has an amazing bit about the drummer for Coldplay that I have tried to recreate, verbatim, for several of my friends.

One particular episode of Taskmaster revealed that he is also a talented musician! Do both! Both is good!





Item 16: Dan Levy as host of The Great Canadian Baking Show

Wait a minute ... this happened! I just really, really, really need those two seasons to be somewhere I can easily (and legally) access them. It seems like such a good fit for Dan Levy, whom I adore.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment