Saturday, February 25, 2012

List #15: Adam Goldberg, Why Are You All Over My Netflix Instant Queue?

Do you know why? I don't.


Exhibit A: Dazed and Confused
   

Netflix says: "Director Richard Linklater's coming-of-age comedy follows a group of teenagers -- stoners, jocks, and geeks -- on the last day of school in 1976."

I say: I know one day I'll wake up with the uncontrollable urge to watch this again. In the meantime, it's in my queue, ready and waiting.



Exhibit B: 2 Days in Paris

Netflix says: "On their way home from an ill-fated Venice vacation, Marion and Jack stop in Paris to visit Marion's parents on an equally disastrous excursion."

I say: Julie Delpy, stop being so cool. You're making the rest of us look bad.



Exhibit C: (Untitled)

Netflix says: "After falling in with an unfamiliar social circle of critics of every persuasion, avant-garde composer Adrian becomes smitten with an art dealer."

I say: I would like to have many pieces of Marley Shelton's wardrobe from this movie, please. Trash bag trench coats and confetti skirts, oh yes. And you can go ahead and throw in Eion Bailey while you're at it, thanks.



Exhibit D: The Unusuals

Netflix says: "A dysfunctional squad of New York homicide detectives has developed eccentric ways of dealing with on-the-job pressures."

I say: This was Rec. #173, and I really like it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment