Friday, April 27, 2018

Rec. #519: Sarah Kendzior on Late Night




What: Sarah Kendzior, a public intellectual (area of research: dictatorships) and journalist (vocal critic of the current administration) who is always right, was a guest on Late Night with Seth Meyers this week. She knocked it out of the park.

Representative quotes: "This is like when I had one of those surreal 2016 moments where I'm like, 'Did I die and literally every horrible thing I've ever studied has collided?"

"When my areas of expertise are in demand, then you know America's in bad shape."

Connections to previous Wreckage: Kendzior was on List #66: Public Voices to Pay Attention To.

How to get it: Her time is divided into two clips on YouTube --- "Sarah Kendzior on the Problem with Journalists" and "Sarah Kendzior on the Systemic Issues That Will Outlast Trump."


No comments:

Post a Comment