Saturday, July 13, 2013

Friday Flashback: Rec. #253 (abbrev.): Next Stop, Wonderland

I decided to start doing Friday Flashbacks in case you missed some early posts the first time around. You're busy; I understand.


What: Film from Brad Anderson, life in Boston, nurse, aquarium, Ralph Waldo Emerson, the blue line, crowds, bossa nova, personals, airport, plumber, the T, marine biology, Brazil

Featuring incandescent Hope Davis, irrepressible Holland Taylor, unexpected Philip Seymour Hoffman

Representative quote: "Brazil . . . That's way past Medford."

Connections to previous Wreckage: This was part of Personal Wreck #2. Writer/director Brad Anderson also wrote/directed Happy Accidents (Rec. #59).


[Originally posted 7/25/12.]

1 comment:

  1. Love, love love this film! At the time it restored all my faith and hope in possibilities (now since dashed). I haven’t seen it since I first watched it in a movie theater when it was released. I think I need to see it again.

    ReplyDelete