[Start with Part 1 here.]
Still wallowing? Yes?
"Yes" is the correct answer. Here's more stuff for wallowing:
6. The Trouble with Harry (Rec. #145): Let Hitchcock soothe you with a nice, inconvenient dead body. Plus some beautiful autumnal cinematography.
7. Here Beneath Low-Flying Planes, Merrill Feitell (Rec. #151): These stories are quite short, which is nice, and they are neither too chirpy nor too gloomy, which is nicer.
8. Trust (Rec. #165): Hal Hartley practically does all of the wallowing for you. All you have to do is sit there and enjoy. You might have to smile wryly from time to time.
9. The Half, Simon Annand (Rec. #178): It's so easy to get lost in these gorgeous, eccentric, fascinating black and white photos. Spend ages flipping dreamily through the collection and then practice your Dramatic Wallowing face in the mirror.
10. Metropolitan Life, Fran Lebowitz (Rec. #188): You think you're bitter and out of sorts? Fran Lebowitz will show you bitter and out of sorts . . . with a jaded, world-weary smirk.