Thursday, July 18, 2019

Rec. #815: Highlights of Side by Side by Susan Blackwell


I so thoroughly enjoyed revisiting the Amy Poehler/Natasha Lyonne shenanigans (Rec. #812) that this whole week is going to be all about short, mood-booster videos. Enjoy!





"I rock out my dinger eight times a week in that show." (Will Swensen)
"You smell good."  "Thanks, it's lady deodorant." (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
"I hate everybody." (Andrea Martin)
--- with Will Swensen, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and Andrea Martin (2010)





"This is my personal heaven. Feeding goats with Jonathan Groff."
--- with Jonathan Groff (2011)





"If you can explain the rules of cricket to me before I get bored, you don't have to scrub my toilet."
[cut to Radcliffe scrubbing a toilet]
--- with Daniel Radcliffe (2011)
(Rec. #454)





"Are those Broadway.com-approved words?"
--- with Audra McDonald (2012)





"It was Rosh Hashanah ... I was making my one phone call, but everyone was at temple, so I couldn't get out of jail."
--- with the cast of Falsettos (2016)




Connections to previous Wreckage: See Rec. #328 for much more about Side by Side by Susan Blackwell (which has now been going for 10 years!).

No comments:

Post a Comment