Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Rec. #770: #BorkBook on Twitter




What: Delilah S. Dawson (@DelilahSDawson) writes poems in the voice of her dog and shares them on Twitter with the hashtag #borkbook. Perfect dab of sweet without sugar.

Representative lines:
"I call to order 
this meeting 
of the 
good boi club 
is just me 
an the cat 
who is not always 
good"

"there is one place 
where my bed goes 
an it is 
here 
not there 
I am too polite 
to move it 
but will stand over it 
an look perplexed" 

How to get it: I have done you all a solid and provided the Twitter advanced search results for Dawson's #borkbook tweets here

Dawson is also a successful author who frequently shares writing and publishing advice, so do check out her whole Twitter output (@DelilahSDawson).


No comments:

Post a Comment