Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rec. #368: Adult Wednesday Addams




What: The title of the web series Adult Wednesday Addams sums up the concept pretty well. Adult Wednesday Addams gets an apartment, babysits, interviews for a job, and deals with catcallers. Just like the rest of us.

Representative quote: "My parents are despicable monsters, and I'm grateful for that, but I can't sleep in my childhood coffin forever. You know what I mean?"

Representative dialogue:
"You're not like other girls in L.A."
"That's accurate."

How to get it: See the playlist on YouTube here. Writer/star Melissa Hunter has done two seasons so far, with a total of 13 episodes. Each episode is just 3-5 minutes, which means you could/should just go ahead and watch them all. Right now.

Connections to previous Wreckage: Glued to your computer screen and want more web series? Try The Outs (Rec. #280) and Side by Side by Susan Blackwell (Rec. #328).


No comments:

Post a Comment