Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Flashback: Rec. #189 (abbrev.): Fantastic Mr. Fox

I decided to start doing Friday Flashbacks in case you missed some early posts the first time around. You're busy; I understand.



What: Wes Anderson movie, Roald Dahl book, stop motion animation, animals, caper, farmers, George Clooney, apple juice flood, lab partners, Meryl Streep, bandit hats, cuss, Jason Schwartzman, mud, psychotic rat, Bill Murray, digging, bully, Michael Gambon, tree, supermarket, Willem Dafoe, blueberries, cellar, Owen Wilson, cider, tails

Representative quote: "If what I think is happening, IS happening... It better not be."

Bonus representative quote: "I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice."



[Originally posted 10/3/11.]

No comments:

Post a Comment