1. A Weekend Guest (posted 1/14/11): People really like pictures of dogs.
2. 5 British Miniseries to Watch Instantly on Netflix (posted 11/24/11): This was a gap that needed filling, apparently! In 2012, I'll be doing more posts like these, including stuff that's available to stream on Amazon and Hulu.
3. Rec. #52: Kamikaze Girls (posted 2/20/11): I probably don't want to know what people were searching for when they clicked on this.
4. Rec. #95: Hark! A Vagrant (posted 4/4/11): Everyone loves Kate Beaton. It cannot be denied.
5. Rec. #170 (abbrev.): Run Lola Run (posted 8/16/11): You all are really studying up for the Cloud Atlas movie, aren't you?
6. Rec. #16: The Undertaker's Gone Bananas (posted 1/15/11): We all feel like misfits sometimes. Like compulsive headline-writing and/or psychologically paralyzed misfits.
7. Another Weekend Guest (posted 2/25/11): People really, really like pictures of dogs.
8. Gift Idea #3: The Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition (posted 12/5/11): Nerrrrds. You're all nerds.
9. Rec. #14: Shameless (U.K.), season 1 (posted 1/13/11): People probably a) were searching for William H. Macy, b) got the name of Michael Fassbender's movie wrong, or c) were looking for something I probably don't want to know about.
10. Rec. #18: The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip (posted 1/17/11): Aw! You're right. This book is great.